Our distribution center for paperback and hardbound books is temporarily closed as of Friday March 27. Your order will be placed on backorder and ship as soon as we are able to reopen. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Next steps in playing classical guitar.
Published: 03 May 2012
Difficulty: Very Easy - Easy
ISBN: 9780193381407Product Details
- accommodates one-to-one or group teaching
- over 50 pieces in a range of styles, including original compositions and arrangements of popular favourites, among them tunes from Harry Potter and Oliver!
- supporting exercises and activities covering improvisation, accompanying, and transposition
- detailed illustrations showing hand/finger positions and other technical points
- fun quizzes to reinforce learning
- CD of play-alongs for performance and practice use